If you are looking for the relaxing lifestyle, then look no further than 19702 Secret Cove, Garden Ridge, TX. This 0.93 acre single family detached property offers 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 7,200 square feet, and was built in 2014. Water lovers will love the area lakes and rivers around Garden Ridge. The current list price for the amazing property is $1,700,000. If you are interested in taking a look at 19702 Secret Cove or any other real estate then Contact us
This unparalleled modern architectural masterpiece offers pure enjoyment & was built to allow the indoor & outdoor living spaces to interact as one. The craftsmanship utilized in this home is vividly evident with the dramatic soaring ceiling heights that offer floor-to-ceiling windows a& an entire Viking appliance package with a Tasso marble waterfall kitchen island. The resort style oasis offers a heated pool & hot tub & an outdoor kitchen. No detail was too small in creating this unbelievable home.
- MLS® #1304330
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,200
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTwo Story, Contemporary
- Address19702 Secret Cove
- SubdivisionWILD WIND
- CityGarden Ridge
- Zip Code78266-2163
- AmenitiesControlled Access
- ParkingSide Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- InteriorEat-In Kitchen, Study/Library, Game Room, Two Living Area, High Ceilings, Island Kitchen, Liv/Din Combo, Laundry Upper Level, Media Room, Secondary Bedroom Down, Utility Room Inside, Walk in Closets, Walk-In Pantry
- AppliancesWasher Connection, Dryer Connection, Stove/Range, Gas Cooking, Chandelier, Ceiling Fans, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, Pre-Wired for Security, Refrigerator, Water Softener (owned)
- CoolingThree+ Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Two
- # of Stories2
- ExteriorWood, Stucco, Stone/Rock
- Exterior FeaturesMature Trees, Covered Patio, Double Pane Windows, Deck/Balcony, Gas Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sprinkler System, Wrought Iron Fence
- Lot Description1/2-1 Acre, Cul-de-Sac/Dead End, Mature Trees (ext feat)
- Date ListedApril 12th, 2018
- HOA Fees610.50
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Listing OfficeKuper Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Hunter Croan Cell: 830-221-6969 Email Me
1330 River Place Drive, New Braunfels, TX.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,420 SqFt
- 0.21 Acres
Build To Suit. Amazing River Front Home. Short Walk To Downtown Gruene And The Guadalupe Communit...
128 Ash Juniper Dr, New Braunfels, TX.
- 8.43 Acres
Land / Farm
$25,000 Price Reduction. Owner Says "sell". All Offers Considered. Magnificent Views Of The Guada...
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of May 25th, 2019 at 7:13pm CDT (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.