If you are looking for the relaxing lifestyle, then look no further than 8106 Wild Wind Park, Garden Ridge, TX. This 1.81 acre single family detached property offers 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 5,731 square feet, and was built in 2009. Water lovers will love the area lakes and rivers around Garden Ridge. The current list price for the amazing property is $1,345,000. If you are interested in taking a look at 8106 Wild Wind Park or any other real estate then Contact us
Stunning luxury on nearly 2 parklike acres-its an entertainer's dream! Private main home boasts light-filled interiors with open living overlooking a resort quality outdoor paradise! Chef's kitchen, two dining, butlers pantry, central living. Sumptous master suite with patio access and spa bath. Spacious secondary bedrooms, game/media with balcony plus a two-bedroom guest casita w/private garage. Outdoor oasis with sparkling pool, spa, outdoor kitchen, stone arches, Koi pond, garden plus a meditation path.
- MLS® #1377312
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,731
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTwo Story, Texas Hill Country
- Address8106 Wild Wind Park
- SubdivisionWILD WIND
- CityGarden Ridge
- Zip Code78266-2173
- AmenitiesControlled Access
- ParkingAttached, Side Entry, Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, AdjoiningPool/Spa, Enclosed Pool, Pools Sweep
- InteriorThree Living Area, Separate Dining Room, Eat-In Kitchen, Two Eating Areas, Island Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Walk-In Pantry, Study/Library, Game Room, Media Room, Utility Room Inside, 1st Floor Lvl/No Steps, High Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Skylights, Laundry Main Level, Walk in Closets
- AppliancesCeiling Fans, Chandelier, Washer Connection, Dryer Connection, Cook Top, Built-In Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Gas Cooking, Refrigerator, Disposal, Dishwasher, Water Softener (owned), Smoke Alarm, Security System (Owned), Gas Water Heater, Garage Door Opener, Solid Counter Tops, Double Ovens, Custom Cabinets
- CoolingThree+ Central
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesThree+, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other
- # of Stories2
- Exterior4 Sides Masonry, Stone/Rock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Slab, Covered Patio, Deck/Balcony, Wrought Iron Fence, Sprinkler System, Double Pane Windows, Has Gutters, Special Yard Lighting, Mature Trees, Detached Quarters, Additional Dwelling, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 1/2-1 Acre, 1 - 2 Acres, Partially Wooded, Mature Trees (ext feat), Level
- RoofTile, Clay
- Date ListedApril 15th, 2019
- HOA Fees495.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Listing OfficeSan Antonio Portfolio KW RE
Hunter Croan Cell: 830-221-6969 Email Me
1330 River Place Drive, New Braunfels, TX.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2,420 SqFt
- 0.21 Acres
Build To Suit. Amazing River Front Home. Short Walk To Downtown Gruene And The Guadalupe Communit...
1310 S State Highway 46, New Braunfels, TX.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1,919 SqFt
- 1.03 Acres
Commercial Potential! Spanish-style Brick On 1.032 Acres With Towering Trees. Flowing Creek Wraps...
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of May 25th, 2019 at 7:13pm CDT (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.