My wife and I owned a unique property we knew would be difficult to sell; requiring the right person admiring of the style of our particular property. Having seen and heard the results Hunter Croan and his Lakefront Group had been having in our area, we contracted with him and his broker to market and sell our house. Overall, I couldn’t be more pleased with the experience. To begin, the pictures, drone video and aerial video he made of our property were most impressive. How he utilizes his website and the extensive marketing he does with it is well beyond my understanding but obviously quite effective. Throughout the process I was impressed with his ability to find potential qualified buyers for showings. His advice was always timely and appropriate, and his quiet demeanor was a perfect counterbalance to my impatience and bravado. Most importantly, he and his assistant kept us informed throughout the process with calls, text and emails updating us on his actions to market the property and then throughout the sale of our home once under contract. I couldn’t be a more ardent supporter of Hunter and his team. His performance in all areas of the transaction, from our early discussions to the final closing were always professional and courteous. I strongly recommend Hunter and his Lakefront Group for any sale of high-value properties.
People that know Hunter Croan best would state that he has an addiction to the water. Hunter grew up on the area lakes/rivers. He uses this background to better assist his buyers and sellers. A few of his achievements include:
- Hunter was features on HGTV’s Lakefront Bargain Hunt Renovations and Lakefront Bargain Hunt.
- Featured agent in the December 2015 edition of Top Agent Magazine
- 2008 thru 2016 top individual producer for now the largest real estate office in Central Texas - Keller Williams Heritage.
- 2012-2017 Included in the San Antonio Business Journal’s Top 50 Residential Agents.
- 2003 Collegiate Wakeboard National Champion
- Graduate from Texas A&M University with a Bachelors in Business Administration in Marketing.
Please feel free to contact Hunter or his team with any questions or concerns.